NCM Warranty Policy
1. NCM warrants our products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of your purchase. This limited warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
2. NCM’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at NCM’s option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that the products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. NCM reserves right to make inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. NCM will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. NCM is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products.
3. This limited warranty does not apply to :
a) Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, floods etc.
b) Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenanceof product.
c) Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, or modification of product.
d) Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights.
5. Proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt must accompany the returned unit for the warranty to be valid.
6. Contact your NCM dealer for return instructions.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY NCM. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. NCM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.