Continuous Warm Water Stream
No electricity or battery required
Connects directly to fresh water line
Built-in Cold water by-pass
Adjustable Pressure and temperature control
Simple yet practical
Quality stainless parts
NEW: Unified ABS valve for better regulated water stream
- new ABS unified valve system instead of valve with tubing for better durability
NEW: Removable nozzle for better hygiene
- nozzle can be easily replaced by user just by sliding it out of brackets for better personal hygiene.
NEW: Splash Guarded Nozzle
- new splash guard is added to nozzle
NEW: P.S.P.C (Positive Stepping Pressure Control)
-new pressure control with variable stepping knob. Stepping control knob allows easier pressure control.
NEW: Double sided body panel
-Bottom body panel is added to better protect tubing from wear and tear and easy cleaning.
Bio Bidet BB-250 Features:
Does BB-250 supply warm water?
- Yes. BB-250 requires both hot and cold water connection. Having hot water source at
same side of toilet is suggested for safety purpose.
Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
- All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3
requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Is it going to fit my toilet?
- BB-250 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restriction may apply to 1
piece toilets. Please consult with one of professional sales reps. for detail.
How do I determine my toilet type?
- Please follow this link for detail. Click HERE
How long does it take to deliver?
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours via UPS ground service.
It usually takes 6-7 days unless expedited at an extra cost.