Bio Bidet BB-250 Duo warm water bidet requires no battery or electricity. Comes with user-controlled warm water feature and temperature control knob along with hot water by-pass function.
With convenient NEW dual nozzle system allows user to choose water stream.
Softer mist action water stream for feminine use and satisfying efficient water stream
for posterior wash.
Upgraded product and parts materials for better durability.
Simple and Easy operation and installation.
Available in White.
Bio Bidet BB-250 Duo Functions
Continuous Warm Water Stream
No electricity or battery required
Connects directly to fresh water line
Built-in Cold water by-pass
Adjustable Pressure and temperature control
Simple yet practical
Quality stainless parts
NEW: Unified ABS valve for better regulated water stream
- new ABS unified valve system instead of valve with tubing for better durability
NEW: Removable nozzle for better hygiene
- nozzle can be easily replaced by user just by sliding it out of brackets for better personal hygiene.
NEW: Splash Guarded Nozzle
- new splash guard is added to nozzle
NEW: P.S.P.C (Positive Stepping Pressure Control)
-new pressure control with variable stepping knob. Stepping control knob allows easier pressure control.
NEW: Double sided body panel
-Bottom body panel is added to better protect tubing from wear and tear and easy cleaning.
Bio Bidet BB-250 Features:
- 1.Nozzle Cleaning/Hot water by- pass.
Cleans nozzle with high pressured water for enhanced
hygiene with by-passing for hot water supply.
- Temperature Control.
Water temperature also can be adjusted to the desired
level from Lo to Hi.
- Water Pressure Control.
Water pressure is adjustable to the desired level by
switching from Lo to Hi adjustments.
Proper way to use Bio Bidet BB-250 Bidet
1. Before using BB-250, open cold water by-pass till you feel warmth from toilet bowl.
Duo BB-250 is equipped with convenient cold water by-pass that drains remained
cold water in hot water pipe for immediate warm water supply. This will also clean
nozzle with full water pressure for hygienic purpose.
2. Adjust water temperature using control knob.
3. Select a nozzle.
4. Turn water pressure knob to increase water pressure. Be sure to increase
water pressure gradually.
5. Do not use excessive water pressure.
6. Constipation problem? Change water pressure low to medium rapidly. This will
stimulate anal region to induce ....
7. When finished, gently remove excessive water in tapping motion using toilet paper.
8. Open cold water by-pass again for nozzle cleaning.
Bio Bidet BB-250 Duo FAQ
Does BB-250 require electricity?
- No. It is non-electric bidet using strictly water pressure.
Does BB-250 supply warm water?
- Yes. BB-250 requires both hot and cold water connection. Having hot water source at
same side of toilet is suggested for safety purpose.
Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
- All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3
requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Is it going to fit my toilet?
- BB-250 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restriction may apply to 1
piece toilets. Please consult with one of professional sales reps. for detail.
How do I determine my toilet type?
- Please follow this link for detail. Click HERE
How long does it take to deliver?
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours via UPS ground service.
It usually takes 6-7 days unless expedited at an extra cost.
BB-250 Duo Bidet Measurement
Bio Bidet BB-250 Duo Bidet Video
Bio Bidet BB-250 Duo
Cleansing Feature and How to Use