Spaloo reserves the right to modify this return policy in the future. Any modifications will be posted on our website for review.
1. Spaloo LLC warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal and intended use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
2. Spaloo LLC obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. Spaloo will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. Spaloo is not responsible for the cost of removal, return shipping cost, and/or reinstallation of products.
3. To obtain warranty repair service under this warranty, you must first obtain a return authorization number and deliver the defective product prepaid.
4. This written warranty is the only warranty made by Spaloo LLC. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. Spaloo LLC shall not be responsible for loss of the product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the purchaser, or for labor or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expense not specifically stated above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties, including that of merchantability or fitness for use, are expressly limited to the duration of this warranty.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Not covered by this warranty are:
- Loss or damage from fire, flood, freeze, electrical storm or any other natural calamity or act of God.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate and/or maintain the Spaloo seat to residential water toilets in accordance with the enclosed installation manual.
- Loss or damage from misuse, abuse or negligence.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized alterations, attachments and/or repairs.
- Loss or damage from installing the unit in a harsh or hazardous environment and/or an environment including animals, mice or insects.
- Damage caused from excess moisture or from sediments or foreign matter contained in the water system.
- Damage from not being installed in accordance with all local codes, ordinances and good trade practices.
- Color fading due to an installation in the wrong environment.
- Loss or damage from consumable chemicals such as chlorinates (found in public water supplies) or from cleaning agents warned about in the installation manual.
Damage to the toilet bowl that the Spaloo Seat is installed to.