The Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point of use. They heat water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by losses are completely eliminated.
The heating elements are controlled by a flow switch and by an exclusive scald-guard thermostat, which keeps the water temperature within safe limits at all times. In addition, the DHC water heaters are equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
The models DHC 3-1, DHC 3-2 and DHC 4-2 are shipped with 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer / aerators that fit on most faucets. Flow controls and faucet aerators are highly recommended in conjunction with tankless water heaters.
• Up to 50% less power consumption compared to storage type heaters
• Hot water instantly
• Exclusive built in scald guard thermostat
• Lower installation costs compared to tank type units
• Available in many different kW sizes
• Available for 120v, 208v, 240v, and 277v